When most people think about deep home cleaning, they often think about carpet cleaning services and sanitizing. Often people pay less attention to the cleanliness of their upholstery unless they notice dullness or staining. Regular cleaning will keep your upholstery looking brand new.
Yet, upholstery can harbor allergens, dirt, dust, and odors deep in the fibers, even if it is not outwardly visible. These pollutants not only lead to problems with air quality but also can break down the fibers in the upholstery, wearing them out more quickly and dulling the fabric.
The good news is you can eliminate dust mites, odors, allergens, and pollutants from your furniture and upholstery with professional upholstery cleaning solutions. Freshen up your sofas, chairs, sectionals, and ottomans, bringing new life to your furniture and elevating the appearance of your home.
Professional upholstery cleaners can also prolong the beauty and longevity of your furniture, allowing you to protect your valuable investment.
Whether your upholstery is leather, cotton, microfiber, or suede, our team of expert technicians at Anthony Peter Carpet & Upholstery has the knowledge and tools to get the job done right and to your high level of satisfaction.
Don‘t wait, contact us today for your free quote.
Why Choose Anthony Peter Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning?
At Anthony Peter Carpet, we pride ourselves on satisfying our customers no matter which cleaning services they need. Our technicians have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right for a price you can afford. When you choose Anthony Peter Carpet, you will
- Enjoy Superior Results: Our professionals are skilled and have the talent to deliver professional results no matter the cleaning challenge.
- Be Assisted By Skilled, Trusted Professionals: Our staff consists of highly skilled workers who reflect the same work ethic and values we pride ourselves on.
- Be 100% Satisfied: Your satisfaction is our top priority, and if you are not happy with the results of your job, we will work with you to make it right.
- Enjoy Peace of Mind: All our employees and equipment are fully insured, giving you peace of mind if the unexpected occurs.
- Find a Cleaning Time That Fits Your Schedule: We know that life can be hectic in New York City, so our providers offer flexible scheduling and allow you to fit your upholstery cleaning into your schedule.
- Enjoy Competitive Pricing: Whether your needs extend to damage restoration, mattress cleaning, or steam cleaning, we offer prices that can stand up to other NYC companies.
- Be Supporting Your Local Community: Located in Brooklyn, we pride ourselves on supporting other local businesses and the New York community. When you buy services from our company, you are helping to keep your money local.
- Be Helping the Environment: We use eco-friendly products and cleaning services, minimizing our environmental footprint and doing our part to improve the environment.
- Enjoy Polite, Professional, and On-Time Service: You can count on our team members to be punctual, polite, and professional from the initial consultation through the cleaning process.
- Enjoy Service No Matter Your Location: We provide services to many areas, including Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Manhattan, Nassau County, Westchester, and Northern Jersey.
- Be Able to Choose From a Wide Range of Services: We are equipped to handle all of your cleaning needs. Need odor removal, area rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, damage restoration, or drapery cleaning? We can do that too.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Process
We follow an extensive process to help ensure that we perform your upholstery cleaning up to your standards. We follow each step carefully to ensure the highest quality and professional services.
- First, we will take photos of the upholstery so we can see where additional treatment is needed and also be able to show you the before and after-effects of the cleaning process.
- Next, we will inspect the area for wear, damage, and stains that need treatment.
- Then we will thoroughly vacuum the area and remove any loose dirt or particulate from the surface to be cleaned.
- All stains will be pre-treated to assist with their removal during the cleaning process.
- A preconditioning treatment will be applied to the surface.
- Next, we will begin the deodorization and sanitization process, providing you with a cleaned and refreshed upholstered area.
- If spots or stains remain, these will be retreated to ensure removal.
- Our professionals will then groom and brush the upholstery to return it to its natural state.
- We will finish with another round of photos to see how effective the treatment was.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need a little more information on the upholstery cleaning process? Below are some of the most commonly asked questions from our customers.
What Is the Process for Upholstery Cleaning?
Before cleaning your upholstery, we will remove any loose dirt or debris. Next, we will pre-treat any stains or heavily-soiled areas. After the stain treatment has a little time to start working, we will apply a preconditioning treatment before deodorizing and sanitizing the upholstery. We will perform additional stain removal if spots or stains are still visible. Once completed, your upholstery will be groomed to restore its natural appearance.
What Is the Cost of Couch Cleaning in Brooklyn?
Professional upholstery cleaning in Brooklyn, New York, runs an average of $150 to $500 depending on the size of the area treated. Smaller pieces of furniture run less than larger pieces, and areas requiring additional processes, such as pet odor removal, may cost more.
What Is the Most Common Type of Upholstery Fabric?
Cotton is one of the most common types of fabric used in upholstery. It has natural fibers, is durable, and takes on dye very easily so that color can be customized. Cotton can hold up to the wear and tear of regular use and can stay looking like new with regular cleaning.
How Often Should an Upholstery Cleaning Be Done?
You should hire professional upholstery cleaners to thoroughly clean the upholstery on your furniture at least once or twice in a two-year period. If pet stains or pet odors are more common with your upholstery, you may want to consider more frequent cleanings.
What Is the Best Way to Clean Upholstery?
Upholstery cleaning services can vary depending on the material and size of the area, but the cleaning method most often used involves a combination of spot treatments and steam cleaning for a complete deep cleaning process.
What Are Some of the Most Common Types of Stains on Upholstery?
Your furniture’s upholstery can be home to a wide variety of stains. The most common stains include food and beverage stains, with wine being a common one that requires deep cleaning. Households with pets may often have pet stains from accidents or ground-in dirt from outside play. Another common stain found in upholstery is browning watermark stains which can occur in areas where water has not dried properly.
Why Choose a Brooklyn Couch Cleaning Service?
Helping Brooklyn small businesses means helping the community as a whole. When choosing a Brooklyn upholstery cleaning service, you will help support your local community. As a local business, we employ those in the community and spend in the local community as well.
Get Your Upholstery Looking New Again
Whether you are looking to freshen up the look of your room or bring new life to your upholstery, Anthony Peter Carpet can help. We proudly serve the greater New York City and Northern New Jersey area and look forward to assisting you with your cleaning needs. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
We Want to Hear From You