Professional Area Rug Cleaners in Brooklyn
Your home’s rugs add beauty to your home, but just like your carpets, they can harbor allergens, dust mites, and other pollutants that can lead to odor and air contaminants in your home without proper cleaning. If you have antique rugs, Persian or oriental rugs in your home, you have a piece of art and an investment. The best way to protect that investment is by finding a reputable and trusted professional service for rug cleaning in Brooklyn to give your rugs an expert cleaning.
So whether your rugs are susceptible to foot traffic, pet odors, and pet stains, the professionals at Anthony Peter Carpet & Upholstery have the right rug cleaning solutions to get your area rugs fresh, vibrant, and looking like new again. Call now to schedule your rug cleaning in Brooklyn.
For Rug Cleaning In Brooklyn
Why Choose Anthony Peter Carpet & Upholstery?
Anthony Peter Carpet & Upholstery has served the greater New York area for years, providing area rug cleaning and carpet cleaning services. Hiring a professional rug cleaner with experience makes a huge difference. They will make sure your rugs are safeguarded from damage or fading. So whether you need services in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, the Bronx, Nassau County, Northern Jersey, or Westchester, Anthony Peter Carpet & Upholstery is your carpet cleaner. Learn why you should choose Anthony Peter Carpet & Upholstery for all your rug cleaning needs.
- Amazing Results: Our deep cleaning process helps remove deep-down stains and allergens, providing superior results.
- Guaranteed Service: Whether your services extend to odor removal or you are simply freshening up your room after your area rug carpet installation, we back our services. The job is not complete until you are 100% satisfied.
- Skilled Professionals: Our professionals have worked in all our service areas and can be trusted to do the job right. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, and you can rest assured we will only send skilled professionals to do the job.
- Fully Insured: From damage restoration to repair services to oriental rug cleaning, all our professionals are fully insured so you can trust your treasured rugs with us.
- Emergency Services: Did you suffer water damage on your Persian rug? Was your silk rug stained right before your big party? Don’t despair. We offer emergency cleaning services.
- Flexible Scheduling: We’re here to clean your area rugs at your convenience. We offer flexible scheduling so you can schedule your service to fit your busy life.
- Eco-Friendly Products: We use eco-friendly cleaning products and practices so that you can enjoy a clean area rug while minimizing your environmental footprint.
- Multiple Services: We can handle cleaning your carpet and area rug needs. Our company provides: Our company provides upholstery cleaning, commercial carpet cleaning, drapery cleaning, odor removal & pet stain services, and more than just area rug cleaning in Brooklyn.
- Competitive Pricing: We offer competitive pricing to other NYC companies or national competitors. We also believe in fair and upfront pricing, which means the quoted price is the price you will pay.
- Locally Owned: When using Anthony Peter Carpet & Upholstery, you support a New York local business that keeps its profits in the local community.
- Always On Time: You can count on our professionals to arrive on time and exhibit the politeness and professionalism that we require, always putting the client’s needs first.
Our Rug Cleaning Process
Our rug cleaning process involves several steps, which allows us to produce superior results over our competitors. Each step, no matter how small, helps us provide you with a beautiful, vibrant, clean area rug to showcase your home.
- Initial Images: We start by taking photographs of the rug to see our progress and ensure we get it thoroughly cleaned.
- Inspection: We will then inspect the rug for damage, wear, and stains that must be addressed during the cleaning process.
- Particulate Removal: All particulate matter will be removed by vacuuming or with a lint tool, ensuring that as much loose debris is gone as possible before the cleaning begins.
- Pre-Treatment: All stains will be pre-treated to be easier to remove during the deep clean process.
- Precondition: A preconditioning treatment will be applied to the area rug, which will loosen deep dirt in the fibers and bring them to the surface where they will be easier to remove.
- Rug Cleaning: Now, the rug cleaning process will begin. We will use various cleaning methods depending on the rug material and specific cleaning needs. Each rug is fully submerged in a washbasin and gently scrubbed until all soil is removed. This process can happen several times until we are satisfied with the result.
- Spot Treatment: Any spots that are still remaining will be individually treated until they are removed.
- Fluffing: Once dry, we will comb, brush, and fluff the rug to return it to its natural shape.
- Protector: A rug fiber protector will then be added to repel stains and keep your rug looking newer for longer.
- After Photo: After we are done we will take a photo of the clean rug so that you will be able to see the improvement from the rug cleaning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Do I Need a Professional Rug Cleaner?
Professional rug cleaners have the right products and equipment to penetrate deep into the area rug fibers so that you can remove deep-down odor and pollutants. This will return the vibrance to rug colors and reduce allergens.
What types of area rugs can be cleaned?
We are able to clean almost any type of area rug. Some of the most common ones we encounter are oriental, Persian, flatweave, silk, cotton, wool, and viscose.
How Often Should I Clean my Area Rugs?
You should have your area rug cleaned every 12 to 18 months, though you may want to have it done more frequently if you have pets in the home.
What type of rugs are cleaned onsite and which are done offsite?
Onsite cleaning is mostly done with synthetic or machine-made rugs and can be done with a portable extractor. Area rugs with natural fibers or ones that are handmade will need to be taken offsite for cleaning.
What Are The Advantages of Using a Local Rug Cleaning Company?
Local companies spend their profits locally. This means when you use local rug cleaning in Brooklyn you help to keep money in the community.
How Much Does Professional Area Rug Cleaning Cost?
You can expect to pay between $2 to $3 for onsite rug cleaning, and $3.50 to $7 per square foot for offsite cleaning, with the cost depending on the type of area rug.
We Want to Hear From You