Are you a pet owner tired of the constant clean-up to remove the odor in your home? While your furry friends provide you with unconditional love and companionship, their pet urine, pet hair, and urine odor can leave your home smelling less than desirable. On top of that, repeated urination on your carpet can lead to the breakdown of the fibers, ruining its longevity. Pet odor removal by a professional will make your home look and smell just how you want it to.
Your carpet is an investment, and you can prolong its life and help improve the smell in your home with odor and pet stain removal. The question is, “how to get rid of pet stains and odors and keep them away?”
The trusted professionals at Anthony Peter Carpet have the solution for your pet odor and stain needs. With experience in upholstery, carpet, and area rug cleaning, the professionals at Anthony Peter Carpet know how to get the job right the first time. Contact Anthony Peter Carpet today to get started on your next project.
Why Choose Anthony Carpet Cleaning
The experienced professionals at Anthony Peter Carpet know how important your home is and how clean carpets and upholstery help to protect some of your home investment. With Anthony Peter Carpet, you know that you will:
- Be Assisted by Skilled and Trusted Professionals: Our employees are the face of our company, and we make sure they share the same values, integrity, and work ethic as we do.
- Be Serviced by a Company That is Fully Insured: Our employees, equipment, and carpet cleaning services are fully insured, giving you peace of mind with each service.
- Enjoy Superior Results: We strive to excel in every job and provide superior results no matter the cleaning project.
- Enjoy Flexible Scheduling: We understand how valuable your time is, and we can arrange an appointment to fit in with your busy schedule.
- Be Supporting Your Local Community: Unlike our national competitors, we are locally owned and operated. When you patronize our business, you provide jobs for local workers and put money back into the community.
- Be Supporting the Environment: We strive to protect the environment in our cleaning services and utilize green cleaning products and practices to lower our environmental impact.
- Enjoy On-Time and Polite Service: Our team is trained to be punctual and professional, whether for an estimate or to complete a job.
- Be Given Competitive Pricing: No matter what cleaning services you need, we offer competitive prices with other companies in New York and surrounding areas.
- Enjoy a Wide Range of Services: From area rug cleaning to upholstery cleaning, we offer all the services you need to enjoy a clean and fresh home.
- Be 100% Satisfied: We are not satisfied until our clients are happy. We guarantee our work, and if you are unsatisfied, we will work hard to rectify the situation and provide you with the expected results.
The Stain and Odor Removal Process
Whether dealing with dog urine or other pet stains, our stain removal and odor removal process is simple yet effective.
- Take before picture: We will start by taking photos of the area to note specific stained areas and provide a side-by-side comparison once the job is complete.
- Note the location of stains: We will determine where all of the urine stains and other pet stains are located on the carpet.Stain pretreatment: We will pre-treat the stained areas to ensure proper removal during the cleaning process.
- Deep cleaning: We will use hot water and green cleaning enzyme dissolving solutions to break down the proteins in the carpet fibers and draw them out through the surface.
- Re-treat stains: If there are portions of the stains remaining, we will treat the areas again until the stains are removed:
- Take the after pictures: Once the job is complete, we will photograph the area again to ensure the job is complete and show you the improvement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Get Pet Odors Out of a Carpet Permanently?
Pet odors can linger in your home for a long time. Whether the odor comes from dog beds, kennels, or your carpet, the smell can be hard to remove with traditional cleaning techniques. Regularly vacuuming the area and keeping your pet’s bedding clean can help reduce the odor in your home. Still, only a proper carpet and deep upholstery cleaning can permanently remove the odors and keep them out.
How Do You Get Other Pet Stains Out of the Carpet?
Removing pet smells from your carpets, such as pet urine odor or odor from poop, can require multiple cleaning processes. While spot treatment and steam cleaning using hot water is the best way to remove feces and other pet stains from the carpet, you can also use over-the-counter spot removers or a mixture of vinegar, baking soda, and water in a spray bottle. It is important to note that these treatments often only treat the top portion of the stain, and complete debris and odor removal will require deep cleaning, such as that done by professional carpet cleaners.
Will Professional Carpet Cleaning Remove All Pet Odor?
Having a professional carpet cleaner treat and deep clean the affected areas can successfully remove all of the pet odor out of the carpet as well as allergens and dander that can cause increased asthma and allergy symptoms. It may not eliminate all of the pet odor throughout your home if the hard surfaces are not addressed and bedding and litter boxes are not regularly cleaned. Yet, if you have kept up on pet odor removal for the other areas of your home, a professional carpet cleaning will help complete the odor removal process.
Why Use a Professional Carpet Cleaning Company?
Professional carpet cleaning companies are the best option when you are looking to remove pet odors. They have the proper cleaning products and equipment to break down the enzymes in the stain so that it can be properly removed and no longer cause odor in your carpet. They also provide cleaning products that are safe for use in homes with pets, so once the cleaning process is complete, you won’t have to worry about your pets lying on the carpet.
How Do I Get Rid of Pet Odors in the Rest of My House?
The best way to remove pet odors from the rest of your home is through regular cleaning and odor neutralizers. Make sure to sweep and mop hard floors and surfaces with hot water and clean your pet’s bedding at least once a week. Vacuuming can help to keep pet dander and hair at bay, and regularly changing litter can also help reduce the overall odor in your home.
What Neutralizes Pet Odors?
Nothing is worse than the smell of a wet dog hanging in the air or other pet odors that seem to stick around. While cleaning your home is the best way to eliminate odors, you can quickly neutralize them using baking soda. Baking soda is excellent for freshening the area, removing smells, and even absorbing moisture. Sprinkle baking soda on your carpet and furniture and allow it to sit two hours before vacuuming it up to help neutralize pet odors in a specific room.
How Do You Get Pet Odor Out of the Air?
Dog smells and other pet odors can linger in the air, creating a bad smell when you walk into your home. While Febreze and other aerosol sprays are a popular way to get pet odors out of the air, the solution may only be temporary. Using the product is not advisable repeatedly throughout the day as some of these products can release VOCs in the air. The best option to remove pet odor from the air is regular cleaning in combination with an air purifier or air cleaning system.
How Much Does It Cost for Pet Odor Removal Services?
The cost and rates for stain & odor removal will largely depend on the size of the home, the number of pets, and what types of surfaces the house is comprised of. You can expect to pay anywhere between $100 to $125 per hour for professional odor removal services.
What Do Professional Carpet Cleaners Use for Pet Odor Elimination?
Professional carpet cleaners use a wide range of supplies and cleaning products to help remove pet stains and odors throughout your home. Their stain removers and other cleaning products are enzymatic cleaners designed to break down the proteins in the stain to completely eliminate the stain and allow for more efficient removal.
Let Anthony Peter Carpet Eliminate the Pet Odor in Your Home
The professionals at Anthony Peter Carpet know that dog odor and the urine smell from pet accidents can leave your home smelling less than pleasant. Their professionals are trained in treating pet stains, pet odor removal, and urine decontamination to treat smells lurking in your carpet, drapes, and upholstery so that you can enjoy a fresh-smelling home. Enjoy your pets but kick their odor out of your home by contacting Anthony Peter Carpet today to schedule an appointment.
What Our Customers Say About Anthony Peter Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery
I was very happy with the results
After calling around and getting multiple quotes I finally settled on Anthony Peter. His quote was fair and he was extremely nice to speak with over the phone. Anthony showed up on time and got right to cleaning my sectional and rug in our living area — I was very happy with the results… I am very happy I chose Anthony. Totally recommend him !
The owner, came and did the cleaning himself
I have a sectional that I needed to be cleaned ASAP. I called Anthony Peter and was able to book an appointment for the following day. Anthony, the owner, came and did the cleaning himself. He was able to get out the spots that were really bothering me. Anthony is pleasant to work with and very professional. I definitely recommend him!
Everything was up to my standard
Anthony did an excellent job. He was friendly, attentive and took his time to ensure everything was up to my standard. I would highly recommend his services!
Couldn’t be happier and we will definitely use him again
In one word, amazing!! You can’t go wrong with Anthony! First, he was prompt returning my phone call, second he showed up on time, third, he took a couch that hadn’t been cleaned in about 5 years and made it look new again! Couldn’t be happier and we will definitely use him again … and again, and again!
I would definitely recommend Anthony
Anthony was excellent in cleaning my rugs. He was kind and courteous and best of all very clean. I would definitely recommend Anthony for all your cleaning needs. Thanks again.
We Want to Hear From You