Professional Carpet Cleaning, Brooklyn, NY
Even with regular vacuuming and upkeep, carpets can become stained and dirty, especially in areas with heavy foot traffic or in homes with pets. Even with regular maintenance, your carpet fibers can become home to a number of pollutants, such as dust mites, bed bugs, pet dander, and a variety of allergens. These pollutants can build up in your home, travel through your air ducts, and increase asthma, allergies, and other respiratory issues.
Whether you are looking to freshen up a new carpet installation, remove pet stains or odors, or eliminate these pollutants while giving your carpet a clean and fresh look, Anthony Peter Carpet & Upholstery has the cleaning solutions to get the job done. Call now to get your cleaning estimate and enjoy a clean and pollutant-free carpet.
Why Choose Anthony Peter Carpet & Upholstery For Carpet Cleaning in Brooklyn, NY?
At Anthony Peter Carpet & Upholstery, we know what it takes to perform the job the right way at the right price. When you choose Anthony Peter, you will be getting a company that:
- Produces Superior Results: We know what it takes to achieve that finished, professional look you need to elevate the style of your room.
- Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you’re not happy, we’re not happy, and we will work with you until you are 100% satisfied with the job.
- Utilizes Skilled, Trusted Professionals: We only employ workers that reflect our values and work ethic and have the skills to handle even the most complicated jobs.
- Is Fully Insured: You can rest assured that all the employees and equipment with our carpet cleaning services are covered under our insurance policy.
- Offers Flexible Scheduling: Schedule your upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, or other rug cleaning service to fit in with your schedule.
- Has Competitive Pricing: Whether you need steam cleaning, damage restoration, stain removal, or deep cleaning, we offer prices competitive with other New York companies.
- Is Local: Keep your business local by using our NYC carpet cleaning for your home cleaning needs.
- Uses Eco-Friendly Products: We offer green cleaning options to stay environmentally friendly. Whether you need mattress cleaning or upholstery cleaning services, we can use a green cleaning process to get the job done.
- Is On Time, Polite, and Professional: You can also count on our team to be on time, polite, and professional from start to finish.
- Works in a Wide Range of Service Areas: We offer services to Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, the Bronx, Nassau County, Northern Jersey, and Westchester
- Offers a Wide Range of Services: We are here to help with all of your cleaning services, whether it involves Persian or oriental rug cleaning, odor removal, fire damage restoration, commercial carpet cleaning, drapery, pet stains, pet odor, or water damage restoration., we can do it all.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
Our carpet cleaning process includes several steps to ensure that we provide you with a professional, quality job that exceeds your expectations.
- First, we will take pictures of the rooms where your carpets will be cleaned. This can give us a reference for areas where there is heavy staining.
- Next, we will perform a full inspection of the carpet, noting all areas that are stained or damaged so that we can pay these sections special attention.
- The next step involves a thorough vacuuming of the area to ensure that all particulate is removed.
- Any stains noted during the assessment will be pre-treated, allowing time for the solution to penetrate the carpet fibers before moving on to the next step.
- The preconditioning will be the next stage of our cleaning process, which will help to loosen and suspend the embedded soil, making it ready for extraction.
- After the preconditioning treatment, we will begin the deep clean process using various cleaning methods to remove the dirt and pollutants from your carpet. We can also utilize green carpet cleaners for a thorough yet eco-friendly carpet cleaning during this process.
- Once the deep clean process is complete, we will again inspect the carpet for stains and spots. If any spots are still present, we will individually treat these areas to remove the stain as much as possible.
- Once we are satisfied that the job is complete, we will retake photos of the area to show you a side-by-side comparison to see the full transformation the carpet cleaning service provided.
Frequently Asked Questions About Carpet Cleaning
Why Do I Need a Professional Carpet Cleaner?
While home carpet cleaners can help remove surface stains, they do little to remove deep stains, odors, and pollutants. Professional commercial carpet cleaning companies have the equipment and products that are designed to penetrate deeply into the carpet to remove odors, dirt, and pollutants buried in the fibers.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning in Brooklyn, NY Cost?
Depending on what you need to get the best results possible, the type of carpet, its current condition, and the size of your room, you can expect to pay around $0.35 to $0.65 per square foot for carpet cleaning in Brooklyn or an average of $75 per room and up to $250.
What Are the Benefits of Carpet Cleaning?
Odors and allergens can settle anywhere in your home, including tile grout. But these pollutants can stay for a long time in your carpet fibers. Regular cleaning will remove these pollutants, eliminate odors, reduce dust, and keep your carpet looking newer for longer. There are numerous benefits to regular carpet cleaning.
How Often Should I Have My Carpets Cleaned?
Carpets should be professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months, though having them cleaned before a special event in your home can give them a great refresh. You can also improve the saleability of your home by having a professional cleaning before you list it.
How Soon Can I Walk on Carpets After?
You can walk on your carpets immediately after your professional carpet cleaning. You will want to make sure that your carpet is fully dry before returning furniture and other items. Your carpet professional will advise the best time to do this after the job is complete.
What Are the Advantages of Using a Local Brooklyn Carpet Cleaning Company?
When you use a local Brooklyn carpet cleaning company for your deep cleaning job, you will be supporting the businesses in the local community. You can also rest assured that the job will be performed to your satisfaction. Our local reputation is our lifeblood, and those in the community fuel our desire to provide the best services in the city.
Your Next Step to a Clean Carpet
Ready to enjoy a fresh, clean carpet and cut down on the pollutants in your home? Call now or email us today to get your risk-free quote. We guarantee our prices, so the price you’re quoted is the price you pay. Don’t wait. Call to schedule your appointment today.
We Want to Hear From You